Hello everybody. 🙂 Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my blog and following along with me on this journey. It means a lot to me. I’m the author of The Wish and soon to be author of two books. You can find my book at Amazon. com. The Kindle version is $5.99 and the print is $15.00.
I did a research on what questions to ask an author and I picked out the ones that I wanted to answer myself and some of these questions I made up self. Some people will think its weird you ask yourself questions instead of having people ask them to you, but I wanted to do an author Q&A for myself.
- Q: How has life been since you published your first book The Wish? It’s been great. There were exciting moments in the beginning. I sold a lot of books and then things went downhill and slowed down a little bit for me then it went back up again. So it’s a roller coaster ride. Up and down up and down. And I love being an author because I love that people ask me about my book and how I got it published. it makes me feel good as an author for people to care and be interested in my book. 🙂
- Q: Lauretta and Skeeter in the book seem close like two peas in a pot, where did the idea come from for them? Are they based on anybody you know in real life? Luretta and Skeeter are not based on anybody I know. When I was writing the book they came to me because when Alivia was having all these bad things happen to her I knew she needed someone to go to, so when the two cousins came along I knew Alivia had someone to talk to. And that was before she went to Geena.
- What can readers expect from The Wish, what do you want them to take from the book and to always remember? Million dollar question!
- What was your hardest scene to write in The Wish?
- In The Wish Chapter, 12 Alivia has her first encounter with one of the demons, was that chapter like to write and where did the idea come from?
- Out of all the characters in your novel The Wish, who was your favorite character to write?
- Your character Geena helps Alivia with the haunting in the house, how do you think Alivia feels about that?
- In The Wish Alivia is close was your grandpa Quinn, who was he inspired by or was he based on someone in your life?
- Does writing energize or exhaust you?
- What are you working on these days?
- What is the most difficult part of your artistic process?
- What is your life like owning two cats?
- Alivia’s parents Dorraine and Griffen are divorced, how was the writing process for you as a writer?
- Are you working on another book?
- Your main character Alivia outgoing and loves nature, did you take things of you are and add to her character?
- In The Wish, we have witches, ghosts and demons and opsychic, which one did you enjoy the most write?
- What is The Wish about?
- What advice do you have for writers?
- Who was the easiest character to write in The Wish and who was the harvested to Write?
- How do you process your writing if you don’t outline?: If you write enough about your book then you won’t need to outline, but it doesn’t hurt to outline to look back to make sure you don’t leave anything out.
- Where did you come up with the idea to have your main character Alivia to wander off into the woods?
- Geena is a psychic, a medium and a paranormal researcher, what was it like to write her?
- How long on average does it take to write a book?
- Why did you choose to write about witches, demons, and ghosts?
- What’s one thing you have learned since publishing your novel The Wish?
- How do you select the names of your characters?
- Your character Inga is an evil witch who wants the souls of the children, what was it like to write from a villain?
- What tactics do you have when writing? (For example: Outline or just write):
- Where di you get the idea for your book?
- How much research did you have to do for Geena?
Thank you for reading my blog.
My novel The Wish is available on Amazon Kindle for $5.99 and it’s also available in print on Amazon for $15.00.
Have a great day and God bless!