My Journal entry on May 13th, 2016

I slept well, but I did wake up once because I kept hearing a squeaking noise. I thought there was a bat in the room with me because the noise was so close by. I was too afraid to open my eyes. My heart beat heavy through my chest. So I opened my eyes and didn’t see anything. My heart calmed down and I turned my head. I could hear the birds outside the window. Why are they up? Don’t they have anything else better to do then flying around chirping. Its night, not day.

I did fall back to sleep and when I woke up it was 6:45 and I said I’m not getting up. So I rolled on my side facing the window and I curled up in a ball and closed my eyes. Of course I didn’t get back to sleep because Spook was in my face and meowing at me, but I still laid there. She laid down next to my arm and rolled on her back so I could rub her belly.

As I was doing this I opened my eyes and she all of a sudden sat straight up and looked at the door as if she was seeing something. I placed my hand on her head and gently pushed her back down and I said “Stop doing that Spook, it freaks me out.” I grabbed my phone and it was 7:20 already. So I got up and went into the bathroom and my finger looked a lot better than it did. It’s healing fast  and that’s what I want. Yesterday it was all red and sore. This morning it’s less red and all the dead skin is gone. Last night before I went to bed I put some Anit-Itch on it because that’s all I had. It says on it that it can treat minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts and scrapes. It does work. I have been putting rubbing alcohol on it and it dry’s it up real good.

I’m looking forward to another good day.

It was another great day; expect the weather wasn’t cooperating with me. When I started to walk the wind picked up and the sky was a mixture of black and grey. It didn’t start raining till after Mocha and I walked around the block twice. I picked her up and carried her back to the house. So I did Candi’s laundry and put the clean dishes away and then put the dirty ones in the dish washer. I watched A Haunting and folded the clothes. After the rain lightened up I left the house and went back to the flower shop. I cleaned the cooler out, Candi helped.

I think I’m sick. I have a stuffy nose and my head hurts a little. It feels like a pressure on my temples. It’s not painful, it’s just there. I hope I feel better. I don’t want to be sick when I start painting.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s